Fat Loss Jumpstart Testing Options
The Current 8 Week Fat Loss Quickstart with Dr. Rimka & Danny Vega is CLOSED. Doors are reopening in 2023. Stay tuned for details.
This page will explain how to MAXIMIZE your results with Zenith whether or not you join the 8 Week Course on FB later on.
1. How to Get Optional Testing
2. How to Order the Life-Changing Fat Loss Unicorn if You Already Have Not.
A. Pre and Post Testing: Blood and Body Composition Measurements
We are encouraging everyone who joins to get baseline serum leptin & adiponectin tests, and dexa or inbody body fat scans.
These tests are not necessary, and you will gauge the results in your body weight, body fat & inches lost alone. However, most likely you have NEVER tested your leptin or adiponectin in your entire life. Sadly, most physicians are clueless as to what leptin even does. Personally, I have tested leptin in practice, but I have NEVER tested adiponectin as any standard of care.
Having the blood tests will help YOU see EXACTLY what is going on and empower you to better understand what your lifestyle has created as you learn to make changes with us in the group. Plus you will have DEFINITIVE data to track what is working and what is not working so you can shift your approach quickly to get better results.
In addition, we will have a raffle & giveaways for everyone who decides to get tested & share their data with us anonymously. Your data will go a long way in helping us publish a white paper and track accurate results for future participants.
B. Benefits to Tracking Pre and Post Labs:
1. Dosing: Dr. Rimka can better support you if you may need to adjust dosing sighty up or down based upon your labs and symptoms; she will provide group lab support for this.
2. Confidence in your body and the program: feel free to prove us wrong! “Test don’t guess” is a favorite functional term for a reason.
3. Satisfaction in supporting a white paper study to help others in the future by donating your anonymous results. Although we have current mice and human trials on this product, we want to expand on the gender, ages, and dosing to have a better way to help clinicians in practice serve patients with Zenith.
4. Entry to win a host of health and biohacking prizes from our incredible sponsors in our participation raffles!
C. Where to Get Tested
You CAN go to your doctor and ask for these tests; maybe your insurance will pay for them, but we can’t guarantee anything about insurance companies!
Options to get tested without your doctor:
DEXA and RMR: https://liveleanrx.com
Ask them for the Dr. Rimka or Groupon matching deal.
DEXA or Inbody or BodPod body composition tests are often found in doctor’s offices, gyms, or Groupon!
Blood leptin/adiponectin: https://
You must fast for 12 hours. Dr. Rimka will review your labs and explain what it all means in the Facebook Group.
This lab won't test anyone under 18, so if you have a teenager in the group on Zenith, you will need to try your family physician.
D. What is a DEXA scan?
DEXA scan body composition uses low energy, quantitative vs. diagnostic x-ray to measure the proportions of fat, muscle, and bone in the body, and is considered as the gold standard, most thoroughly and scientifically validated method for body fat measurement. This means we can go beyond simply measuring weight loss and start focusing on FAT loss.
E. What is a RMR test?
A Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) test should be the foundation of any sensible eating and overall nutritional strategy. The number of calories your body burns at rest accounts for roughly 70% of your total caloric burn throughout the day. By knowing your RMR, we can determine a calorie target that is specific to your unique physiology, and appropriate for your health and fitness goals.
F. The next FB group start date will be announced via email and on this landing page.
I suggest you bookmark it and be sure Dr. Rimka firstname.lastname@example.org is on your safe list.
G. If you want to order your own product NOW, please do!
Do not WEIGHT to lose the WAIT...pun intended.
Get on Subscribe and Save now: Click Here